Peer Review Process
All manuscripts received will be peer reviewed by at least two reviewers within the framework of double blind review. The final decision on the acceptability, or otherwise, of manuscripts will be taken by the editor-in-chief based on reviewers' comments presented during an editorial board meeting. Scanning for instances of plagiarism present in manuscripts will be conducted by means of Turnitin software.
- The manuscript that has been selected by the editorial board will be submitted to the reviewer.
- Manuscript review process carried out in a predetermined time period (an average of 1 month) if need extra time should confirm to the secretariat of the editors.
- During the review process, reviewers follow the style guide scriptwriting
- Reviewers check the substance of the text carefully to get the meaning information text.
- Reviewers checking the suitability and appropriateness of writing citations with a list of references/bibliography manuscript.
- Reviewers noted and recommendations in writing to the improvement of the manuscript authors clearly;
- The results of article reviews will be sent to the Chief Editor or Managing Editor by filling out the Review Form